Whilst PA is highly flexible on where you work, every employee is tied to a ‘home office’ due to the need to travel to our clients for in-person visits. Beyond this ask, employees are welcome to work from home to their discretion and encouraged to manage their personal life needs as a priority, creating the work-life balance that allows them to be at their best.
- Born in the Cloud and raised in Manchester, UK since 2010, we are a Cloud first, digital transformation partner for Public Sector and Enterprise clients across the UK.
- Required Skills – – Development or Configuration experience with Microsoft Sentinel, Service Now and Azure AD.
- The role will be a hybrid working solutions between remote working and some time spent in the head office in Manchester potentially 1 day a week.
- - Create concise and actionaable recommendation intelligence to mitigate and detect emerging threats.
- This estimate is based upon 1 Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Architect salary report provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
- Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
This estimate is based upon 1 Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Architect salary report provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Azure azure cloud engineer Cloud Data Architect salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market. Use Reed.co.uk’s average salary checker to find out what you could be earning.
DevOps Engineer (Cloud, AWS, Azure)
We operate in an Agile environment, using Azure DevOps, Terraform, Azure Migrate, and the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework . Within Managed Services, you will be proactively managing Azure environments for our top-tier customers, gaining a broad range of experience across the M365 and Azure platforms. UnspecifiedAt DXC Technology, delivering excellence for our customers and colleagues is more than just a motto, its something we strive towards constantly through our work. Every day we deliver mission critical services in a secure environment whilst promoting our people first agenda, a real sense of community and a healthy work-life balance. Our consistently positive customer feedback and continuous growth helps us cement our place as one of the worlds leading IT solutions enterprises, helping us deliver services and solutions in both challenging and exciting situations. We believe that hiring a diverse team is crucial to our success and our recruiting decisions are based on your skills and experience as an individual.
- There are 7 contract Azure Engineer jobs available on Jobsite right now.
- We expect our candidates to have a keen interest in technology and be continually looking to learn and explore new ways of using that technology for our customers.
- Jobs are subject to the successful completion of a training course and interview.
- Ultimately, we’re aiming to be the technology partner we didn’t have when we were client side.
- You could progress as a Senior Azure Engineer, Lead Infrastructure Engineer, or become an Architect.
Entry level positions start at £47,500 per year while most experienced workers make up to £76,000 per year. I am looking for an experienced Microsoft cloud engineer to work on a 12 month contract +12 month extention, supporting the cloud infrastructure of a large bank in the Basel area. Cluster Reply specialise in delivering Cloud Solutions using the Microsoft Azure platform. We are a global award winning Microsoft Gold certified partner with over 20 years’ experience delivering application development, integration and cloud infrastructure solutions using Microsoft technology. The role will be responsible for ensuring that architecture principles are adopted to shape the cloud environment and will provide oversight of the migration of existing IaaS workloads and new services to the cloud platform.
Experience of translating high level requirements into low level technology implementations which should be delivered exclusively as code and be willing to challenge requests where appropriate to avoid building technical debt. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster.
This role is highly varied and calls for an autonomous, driven self-starter. We expect our candidates to have a keen interest in technology and be continually looking to learn and explore new ways of using that technology for our customers.
Azure DevOps Specialist
After two years with us, you’ll be have the skills, certifications, and crucial experience under your belt, working as a Microsoft Cloud Engineer, allowing you to launch a fantastic and lucrative career in the cloud. Executes POCs and feasibility studies to validate next-gen product concepts and technologies leveraging results to guide business and technology decisions.